[LUG] Suse 7

Dear David

I have a copy of Suse 7.2 professional if you want it, if you can pick it up you can have the lot, it includes a DVD I think, plus manuals

I am not sure how to give my address to you safely, Do you have a number I can ring you on. If you are any good with Linux, I would appreciate someone looking over my installed Suse 8 to check I have done it correctly, but if you cannot do that do not worry, you can have the box set it is simply getting in my way

Keith