Re: [LUG] Local NHS job

On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 07:35:48PM +0000, Adrian Midgley wrote:
Closing date: Friday 11th October 2002.

That's a bit 11th hour, isn't it?

Well, I heard about it 10 minutes before I posted it.

Don't you just love the way PCTs and the NHS conduct their business --
this one is unusual in that normally the deadline has passed and the
appt has been made *before* the general announcement goes out.

There is a theory which states that if anyone discovers what the NHS
is for or why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced
by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.  There is another
theory that states that this has already happened.

Well, nice to know nothing has changed since I've left the NHS, after working
there for least than a year as a DB developer...

Pete Hatton (Escaped!)