Re: [LUG] Distrobution.

On Thursday 10 October 2002 3:07 am, jondavey wrote:
Helo everyone, I've found a good site with various well priced Linux's on
it (linux-emporium) but the last time I tried to buy Linux I bought Debian
for ARM without realising that there were such a thing as chipset spesific
versions. I've got an intel copy chip. duh. What will work with that ?. I'm
also confused  weather I need binary or scource disks...which do I need ???
.jondavey.

You'll wnat the x86 (or i386 or i586) binary disks for a normal install.