Re: [LUG] virus marketing, tell everyone you know it doesn't work

Steve Ruffles wrote:

I have looked at my windows virus program and de-activated the option
that tells you that mail has been checked by AVG, hope this helps.

Thanks - think of all the myriad of copies of it now saved as
your message is amplified across all those mailing lists, and
then archived on our server, and hopefully other less clueful
types will now feel slightly more paranoid when opening
attachment from you.

Interesting to see the range of responses though....

Kai is obviously feeling millitant this week.

From one of the desktops of Steve Ruffles
But which one is it?

X-MSMail-Priority is a bit of a give away, and although I
naughtily filter some other headers, in and out, I can see
enough to tell you're violating Eighth Layers mail rants ;-) I
can't be bother to look V6.00.2800.1106 in my list of versions
against known mail exploits, but I suspect it is newer than my
list, so you are safe from one lazy Linux bigot ;-)

Ever get the feeling your information leakage is to great? I get
that every time I press the on button.