Re: [LUG] HTML !

Trying to reply to the list quickly, this was the output that Dreamweaver
produced by clicking on the TM button.

Personally, I couldn't really give a monkeys whether it's a Microsoft-ism,
or anything else for that matter.

Provided it shows me a TM sign on my web page in any browser, what's the problem!

Alex.