Re: [LUG] Knoppix

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002 00:17:53 +0100
Paul Weaver <P.J.Weaver@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wednesday 18 September 2002 9:46 pm, Kai Hendry wrote:
Anyone tried Knoppix? It is *superb*. Has a great little terminal server
too.

http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/index-en.html

-Kai

Ironically I've just burnt a "demolinux" cd, thats based on debian. I plan to
use it in uni next time I'm faced with waiting 25 minutes to log in (I'm not
exagerating). Knoppix is a cd that you pop in a drive, boot up from, and have
a "complete" linux system available.

Yes- I burn copies to give to anyone who shows even a remote interest in Linux.

I'm currently working on my local computer shop owner and his staff....

Terence