Re: [LUG] Members

Hi Simon,

Nothing particular. Went to a couple of Surrey LUG meetings. They met
once a month in a pub, usual things; beer, linux, beer, linux, beer,
beer, linux, beer, beer, beer, kebab, vomit.

Just wondered if anybody down here did the same.

Justin.

Simon Waters wrote:

"justin.powell1" wrote:

I've just joined the list, do you guys have any regular meetings?

Unless you count annual meetings at Exeter University, we aren't
good on "regular".

Was there something specific you had in mind; install help, chat
over drink in bar, desparate need to master GNU development
tools?

I think other than Exeter and Plymouth the rest are too
scattered - our meeting in Cornwall attracted several from
Plymouth and none from Cornwall... Okay we didn't go very far
into Cornwall, but then we don't speak the language ;)