RE: Re: [LUG] Members

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 09:54:21AM +0100, Alex Charrett wrote:
On Tue, 2002-09-10 at 09:49, Pete Hatton wrote:

How many of those on the list are actually in Devon and Cornwall these days?
I'll be the first to admit that I'm not.

I seem to be living increasingly far from either Devon or Cornwall :)

I live near tiverton, I am not a member of LUG

Incidentally, while I'm here..I'm looking for a job, I do project management
systems admin and programming.  CV on request
--
James Andrews

Nothing quite like that sales plug eh ? ;-)

Where you wanna werk ? i know a lot of ppl at quite a few agencys

Neil