RE: [LUG] Kylix

On Mon, 2002-09-09 at 14:41, neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Downloaded Kylix 3 Open

Anyone using this or the full thing?

Nope, but can you jog my memory as to what this does ?

google -> kylix -> I'm feeling lucky tells me.....

Borland? Kylix™ provides both ANSI/ISO C++ and Delphi™ language
programming—two powerful object-oriented languages in one development
solution.

The Kylix development environment seamlessly integrates application
design and development, enabling you to create sophisticated Linux
applications faster. Quickly move from prototype to production with a
unique combination of integrated features including visual design tools,
the Borland CLX™ (Component Library for Cross-platform) component
library, an advanced code editor, and a fully integrated graphical
debugger, all fine-tuned to work together for the development of
superior applications.