Re: [LUG] 2600 meetings: Friday

On Fri, 2002-08-30 at 13:02, Matt Lee wrote:
On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Matt Lee wrote:

www.2600.uk.co

So what's your relationship with Columbia then?

Was that Christophia?

Eh?

Anyway, I've noticed that the first Friday of the month isn't until NEXT
Friday, so it looks like we're having a meeting this month, and one next
Friday too..

We don't have a relationship with Columbia, we just have a .co domain..
you silly person! :P

Anyway, I hope to see some of you there.

Matt

In that case, why do you have a .co domain if you have nothing do to
with Columbia?

Alex.