Re: [LUG] Stability Problems

On Sat, 2002-08-24 at 10:53, Neil Stone wrote:

What hardware setup you using ? I used to have major issues when using
the nvidea driver from nvidea, i use the generic one now, no problems !!!

Assuming that you're referring to the nVidia drivers, what sort of
issues?  I've been using the nVidia ones for quite some time and I've
had no problems at all (I'm assuming you followed the README
carefully).  That said, the ones that come with X are absolutely fine
unless you're looking for 3D performance under X - at which point the
nVidia ones knock them into the proverbial cocked hat.

Alex.