Re: [LUG] debian install question

On Saturday 17 August 2002 18:25, you wrote:

Alex

Starting to consider fiddling with the mailing list configs.

Is there any option to automagically transform HTML messages into plan text?
That would surely be the best option.

I was just about to install linux on my new box, but unfortunately the guy
who gave me the case and PSU (for free, so I musn't moan, much) left one of
the positive output wires bare (exposed strands, arghh!), which I only
noticed once it had shorted to the case >:'-(

Time to give up and go to bed, I think...

Jon