Re: [LUG] Tape Backup

On Thursday 08 August 2002 12:42 am, you wrote:

I am trying to get to grips with my new tape drive and having
difficulties...I hope someone can help with this...

It is a SCSI tape drive (/dev/st0 or /dev/tape) and i am trying to use
webmins interface to back up !!! no joy (are you all surprised ??) so, i
want a graphical (pref) backup tool... is there such a beast that anyone
has used ? a tk app or a console based, v.simple tool is what i want...

so guys.. over to you....

TIA

Neil
try kbackup can be run from the console, or X

Darren