[LUG] Penguin in your pocket

I've just got my Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 :) and I can truly say it is fantastic.
I'm very glad I opted for the Linux PDA and not a MS one, and the amount of
software out there fopr it is growing quickly. The only downside is that Sharp
insist on calling it a Personal Mobile Tool rather than a PDA which gives it
the unfourtunate acronym of PMT......!

If anyone wants to know any specifics about it feel free to ask away !!

As the saying goes ' Because using your Palm isn't as good as the real thing!'

Rich