Re: [LUG] Jobs

On Thu, 2002-08-01 at 09:20, Steve Marvell wrote:
On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 07:28:13PM +0100, Alex Charrett wrote:

Sorry to hear you probs dude.

As a result I'm moving back to North London very soon so if anyone knows
any Linux/Solaris/Networking jobs going up there, chuck me a mail.

The market is teeming with permie work, but contract work is a bit thin
on the ground. I'd say stay here and make a go of it. The ratios of
jobs to people has got to be about the same.

Steve

Theres more reasons for moving than just employment, I'm not that silly
:)

Hopefully it'll all be ok.

Alex