Re: [LUG] Redhat PPP questions

On my system (RedHat 7.3) i have a line in the /etc/ppp/options file
that reads.. (ready for this?)

defaultroute

Works for me ! let me know.

Neil

On Wed, 2002-07-31 at 16:26, Theo Zourzouvillys wrote:

On Wednesday 31 July 2002 4:17 pm, Simon Waters wrote:
Anyway I want to automate "route add -net 10.0.0.0 netmask
255.0.0.0 dev pppX" where X is the appropriate ppp interface.

i *belive*, from my old memories of redhat that you need is
/etc/sysconfig/static-routes, i *think* ;)

if not, grep thoguh the ipup/pon/ifup (whatever redhat uses these days)
scripts to see which it uses for route.

I remember thet the file i neededto use didn't exist by default.

hope that helps!

 ~ Theo

- --

Theo Zourzouvillys
 http://zozo.org.uk/

The man who sets out to carry a cat by its tail learns something that
will always be useful and which never will grow dim or doubtful.
              -- Mark Twain