Re: [LUG] Where to buy Mac hardware?

The only thing I found PC World good for was a DVD RAM
drive which I picked up for £170 including a 4.7GB disk :).
It wasn't a crap one either (it was Toshiba) and everywhere
else I looked online it was loads more expensive ??? I have
no idea why PC World (of all places ??) would have cheap
DVD RAMs but it appears they do !

Go and invest in endless storage ;)
Rich
On Sun, 28 Jul 2002 15:59:36 -0400 Jonathan Melhuish