Re: [LUG] OT: Cats...

Neil Stone wrote:

Anyone ever washed a cat in the bath ?? I did today.. they don't appear
to like it too much...

Went to my sisters once to discover she had a cat and four
kittens with fleas.

Attempting to wash five cats infested with fleas, whilst
powdering the carpets and furniture with the kind of chemicals
they wrote the ABC treaty to control....

It is true what they say about herding cats.

Perhaps he will learn to behave now..

Cats are almost impossible to train in my experience.... I
understand they still use cats and dogs in soom pet foods so you
can always sell him if he doesn't learn.

SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0

I decided it was rather geekish to point out the missing
semicolon, not that I ever had much street cred, but now someone
else has pointed it out when can we expect a patch ;)