Re: [LUG] Business Software Recomendations

I too have been down this road with sage, my client an accountants, which i
was the I.T. Manger for 5 years, also are Sage 'Accountants Club etc, we used
CSM software for timesheets ( sage swallowed it up) and were also given to
believe that they were not going to discontinue the product, but a couple of
years down the line and it has disappeared into cyber heaven.

The accountants mention currently run a linux server, using samba etc.

I also wrote a rough Webtimesheet using php & mysql, needs some development
and a code tidy anybody intersested? Still being used today at the practise,
it produces cost sheets and time can be written off to invoice etc.

Darren Ward