Re: [LUG] Suse Pro Office

Alex Charrett wrote:
On Sun, 2002-07-14 at 15:34, lee quick wrote:

Neil,Peter,Terence and Keith.

For a copy mail me a Cdr and self addressed envelope to:

<snipped>

It's worth remembering that this list is *archived*.  That means
anything you send over it will be published on the dclug archive on the
website.  Do you really want to publish your home address like that?

Thought not.

For these situations you're much better off using private mails.

Alex.

Tis ok alex publish it ! After all i have a UKinfo DVD which if i put my name into it can identify me from census and electoral info and can also give directions on how to get to me house with handy autoroute type maps (spooky) so privacy is non-existant
And that software was on a cover disk!