[LUG] Idle chatter Re: my spelling sucks like openssh 3.3p1 (Re: openssh 3.3p1 sucks badly Re: [LUG] OpenSSH Vunrability)

Theo Zourzouvillys wrote:

On Wednesday 26 June 2002 3:16 am, Simon Waters wrote:
(Theo's spelling still sucks ;)

any word longer than 4 chars i type has an 80% chance of being misteplld ;p

you have no idea how many times it normally takes me to get "FLUSH PRIVILEGES"
right!

Your rendition of UsePrivilegeSeparation was misleading my own
appalling spelling efforts, but it was like 3 AM or some such.

In the old days they would have called it "UseChRoot".

My favourite spelling geek observation was made after I broke
Windows networking by putting the "u" back into the "Network
Neighborhood" label - "what is in a name?" - come on you have to
try these things.

My glorious use of Windows continues here, yesterday I crashed
the remaining Win9x box here by asking it to allow me to do
Advanced Editing on the task bar. Is this a record, Start,
Settings, Taskbar, Advanced - Explorer dies......

He-he our "new government" are rebranding NTP as the British
product GeT (Greenwich Electronic Time www.linx.org special
project) they seem to have a free client for Windows operating
systems (Patriotism doesn't extend to operating systems from the
UK it seems).

Haven't tried the free client for Windows, I already have
AboutTime, maybe GCHQ are sick to death of intercepts with the
wrong date/time stamp on.

Perhaps we should query the government if it's releasing gratis
(not free) tools for Windows is anticompetitive, and actively
helping our competitor Microsoft.

As MS protested the NSA releasing Security Enhanced Linux (Take
arms against the NSA - hmm Bill knows how to pick his enemies)
was actively promoting their competitors products.

Then their is the Inland Revenue encouraging people to use of M$
products.. tsck...

Not that I really want to be able to submit tax returns
electronically via Linux, but if it saves paying Microsoft for
the pleasure<sic>.

Perhaps they should release these things in Java, now it is
reappearing in XP, till 2004 (hahahaha - talk about trying
desparately, and transparently, to create some FUD)

He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom.
                -- J.R.R. Tolkien

You can tell he wasn't an engineer can't you.