Mail Issues (was [LUG] OpenSSH Vunrability)

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, Theo Zourzouvillys wrote:

Arghghghghghgh it's one of those nights.  All my mail is being
delivered twice damn kmail i think. sorry for the spam ;)

That's very well timed, I just (Monday) put a virus scanner into the
mailserver where the list lives, thought it might be that but having
looked at the logs there are definatly 2 distinct messages being sent to
the list, albeit copies of each other.

Alex.

--
What goes "Pieces of seven! Pieces of seven!"?
A parroty error.