From: owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ray Smith
Sent: 07 June 2002 19:57
To: Devon & Cornwall LUG
Subject: [LUG] 1st net linux compatible ISP

is anyone else in the group using 1stnet for internet access ?

I signed up with them recently because they are offering access via a
eurobell local number which means eurobell customers don't get charged
during off peak hours which is good news for me.

They claim to be fully linux compatible and run off redhat servers and
apache and so far have given me great support even down to personal
telephone support

I'm not endorsing them , just wondering if anyone else has had any good
bad
experience seting up before I commit myself fully and cancel my aol
account
and set up a standing order (although as I have been using it for
nearly a
week because I accidently clicked on submit) I will be using the first
month
now

Ray

Yoda in attack of the clones. at the end of the film. is he really
kermit
the frog on steroids ?