[LUG] KDM mistery .. resolved!!

I just thought I'd let you know the resolution to the KDM problem I posted
about a week or so ago. The offending peice of code was in Xsetup_0 located
in /etc/X11/xdm/Xsetup_0 for Redhat and /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xdm/Xsetup_0 for
S.u.S.E. There was a line in there calling xsri (which I have never heard of
??) which had the option of --redhat-login --set. Commented this out and all
was fine :). Why RedHat feels the need to have this there when they could
just set there desired background from GDM/KDM defeats me ?? but there you
go!