Re: [LUG] Sams Apache 2 book

On Sat, 2002-06-01 at 22:11, paul wrote:
For anyone interested in apache 2, Sams have a teach your self apache 2 book in 24
hours

release date June 22 (I think)

I have installed Apache 2 onto one of our servers at the Uni. To be
honest, whilst there are obvious differences between Apache series 1 and
2, the changeover was very uneventful. In fact the only thing I had to
really think about was the MPM to use (I used 'worker'). If you
understood configuring Apache 1 then I would have thought you should be
okay with 2 (so no book needed).

(Having said that I see that Apache 2 has a new 'threaded' MPM which may
be better suited then the worker one.)

John.
--
John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK       Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: jhorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx