[LUG] Mozilla - quick favour?

I have been chucked a fairly complicated bit of DHMTL to have a look at
for someone.  It is DHTML in the CSS sense of the word, relying on
values for "visibility" for the ubiquitous drop-down menu effect.

I`ve tried it in loads of browsers but it doesn`t work in Mozilla for
some reason.  I need to know if this was a one-off error for the
slightly outdated build I have (one of the 0.99s) which has now been
rectified or whether it is a long-term problem.

A high profile implementation of this technique is found at the Red Hat
site:

http://www.redhat.com/

Can a couple of Mozilla users have a quick look at it and tell me if the
menus work?

TIA.  MB.

...Sorry, I know this is sort of off-topic.