RE: [LUG] Free Offer ...

Paul said:
sounds like a good idea,  can someone come up with a basic
letter to go with them to explain that it'sok to do this
libraries are always worried about copyright etc,

If someone does the letter, I'll happily supply the library in tiverton
with a few burnings of Linux.

Sounds like a wonderful idea to me.

I wonder if they want my copy of winXP too.....

Ian Christian              E-Mail: pookey at pookey dot co dot uk
Tech Officer for Termisoc                  PGP Key ID: 0xD09C10ED