[LUG] Re: [SWLUG] Meeting Details

Did David copy this to the D&C and Exeter LUG's I wonder.

Simon, finally remembering to add it to his diary.

David Johnson wrote:

OK everyone, here are the reasonably final meeting details:

The meeting is on 19th May at the Crawford Hotel, Alphington Road,
Exeter starting at 13:30.
You can find a zoomable map at:
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=europe&db=pc&addr1=&client=europe&Submit.x=2&addr2=&Submit.y=12&addr3=&pc=EX28JD&quicksearch=EX2+8JD
Sorry for the huge URL...

Directions:

By Road:
M5 to Exeter take junction 31 then take the A30 towards Okehampton take
first junction for Marsh Barton/Exeter. Head towards city centre and
look for a large white Victorian building with colourful flower
arrangements.

By Public Transport:
Take a train to Exeter St Davids station take a taxi ride to the
Crawford. The Crawford is only a 2 minute drive away.

We will of course be doing installs, what we'll be installing I can't
yet say... I'm still waiting for everything to arrive - that's some
stuff from Mandrake,  SuSE,  O'Reilly and VMWare.
If we do end up with no distros arriving, we can still do SuSE 7.3 and
Mandrake 8.2.

We will be doing talks and demonstations so if there's anything you'd
like to see or even do yourself, let me know.
A talk on VNC was suggested - but that's not definite. If people are
interested we can at the very least do a quick demo.

I was thinking that we could maybe setup a network with grabbable CD
images of distros - but only if there is enough interest, again, let me
know.

Any questions/suggesions, get in touch.
All these details including the directions will be on our website from
sometime this evening.