RE: [LUG] Hello

On Fri, 17 May 2002, Matthew Browning wrote:

| PS: anyone in Plymouth, was there a *huge* thunderstorm this
| morning/last
| night, or was I dreaming it ?

Huge.  Dog went berserk.  Roof leaking at rear.  Quite cool, however.
MB

Yup - it was really nasty down in truro too! Not nice when you have tyo
get up and go to work and its booming loud enough to keep you awake.

I wish we had double glazing at times like that.

A.

--
<A HREF = "http://termisoc.org/~betty";> Betty @ termisoc.org </A>
"As a youngster Fred fought sea battles on the village pond using a