RE: [LUG] Thread linux?

On 10-May-2002 at 15:49:14 Matthew Browning wrote:
| The front of www.redhat.com would indicate they're selling
| Red Hat Linux box sets.  So it's probably fair to say that Thread
| Linux is the dowload edition.

I am often accused of ambiguity, my apologies.

It is a made up name peculiar to the service provided by the Linux
Emporium.

Yes, this makes sense now. However, I think it could well get very
confusing! And I wonder if all the script-kiddies would buy (?) a copy 'black
hat linux' if someone wanted to call it that? :-)

John.