From: Andrew Skelly <arskelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 12:21 PM
Subject: [LUG] mandrake 8.2

hi its me the new boy. two questions! i have mandrake 8.2 installed .the
joystick drivers work. i have a microsoft usb sidewinder.when i want to use
them i have to run mount joydev and restart x.is there anyway i can get it
to run automatically when linux starts? any help would be apreciated!
also my main windows partition is ntfs,mandrake doesn't detect it.I have the
commands to mount it.(kindly given to me by mr ray smith) but is there
anyway to make it mount automatically? any suggestions would be appreciated.

---