[LUG] Major LILO ISSUE !!!

Please help me if anyone can, or point me in the right direction f you can
not...

I have recently had to re-install Windoze, it did it favourite trick of
re-writing the MBR...

I can now get back in to linux through the rescue command on the RH 7.2 CD
1, however upon running lilo I get a message where lilo can not access
device 0x0900 what the hell is this, and even more how do I fix it.. until I
can re-run lilo or grub (which I can't suss out) I am stuck with Windoze 98
!! help me pleeeeeeese....

TIA

Neil Stone