RE: [LUG] I know it's totally off topic but...

actually i did know !! :-P

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Ian P. Christian
Sent: 23 May 2002 20:26
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LUG] I know it's totally off topic but...

Did you know google is powered by lin/ax? Also, there is more to the
white background that meets the eye.

http://www.google.com/technology/pigeonrank.html

This site made me smile, and I needed to share it with other geeks (and
g[r]eeks), so enjoy :)

Btw, for those of you who don't know, http://labs1.google.com. Useful.