Re: [LUG] SuSE 8.0 - Login doesn't start X

The vga= setting in lilo has no bearing on your X configuration, what it
does it gives you a higher resolution console mode, you'll see the
difference in text size whilst the machine is booting but if you running
an XDM variant then it's of little use 99% of the time.

Alex.