[LUG] RedHat 7.0

Does anyone have any RH 7 disks I could borrow for a couple of days.
I have a burner & plenty of blank disks & want to do a test install to see
how well my ati rage fury pro copes with it.

Might be pushing my luck a bit to ask for a loan of suse 8.0 as well but I
could in return offer mandrake 8.2 and kde 3 rpms updates for it if anyones
interested ?

Ray.

Also it might be of interest just for curiosity value.
a freind passed on to me an ISO of XP proffesional that he "obtained" from
someone.
I installed out of curiosity to see what it was like (buggy,slow & bloated)
& dicovered that it works as either an install or an upgrade. Even better as
an upgrade it can be uninstalled. Very handy as after 2 days frustration (
and guilt ) made me take it off.

And for some strange reason it works better under vmware on my 400k62 box
than as a real os.
---