Re: [LUG] Suse 8.0 !

Andrew Rogers wrote:

Does Suse 8.0 allow you to choose which partition(s) to install on? I would like to try it and still keep my Mandrake 7.2 installed.

As far as i can tell from a glance at the reference guide, Suse will resize windows partitions but not linux
by default Suse will try to take over other linux partitions unless you have free space on your drive in which case it will reside in the empty space however there is a fairly comprehensive manual partitioning setup so i can't say for certain that it is not possible, tell ya what monday i will install mandrake 7.2 on a test machine at work and throw suse at it see what happens :)