Re: [LUG] OpenSource Day

Adrian Midgley wrote:

On Thursday 18 April 2002 08:10, you wrote:

Have a look at The Register and consider whether inviting an MP or two for
part of it would be worthwhile.

The Register ?
http://www.theregister.co.uk/

IE6 back button vulnerability - amusing as it is he can't mean
that...

New Klez worm variant affecting Outlook and friends - nah he
can't mean that...

More dismal news on the e-Government relationship with
Microsoft.
Ah thats what he means.

Hmm, if I wrote an article like that RMS would beat me up for
using the term 'intellectual property', when they mean
copyright.

Should it read "e-Government Gatesway" rather than "e-Government
Gateway"?

Simon