[LUG] [ JOB ] Penryn / Cornwall

I heard through the local newspaper and other sources that
www.slightlydifferent.co.uk are looking for new developers for a new
project - probably a perl/php role.

Anybody there on list want to give more details ?

if not the website has the usual 'we are looking for highly skilled
people' blurb that every new media company has these days as well as the
contact details.

regards,

A.

--
<A HREF = "http://termisoc.org/~betty";> Betty @ termisoc.org </A>
"As a youngster Fred fought sea battles on the village pond using a