Sounds fun to me.....

From: "Rick Timmis" <Rick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <swlugevents@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey Hey Sounds Real Good

PARTY PARTY Let's get down.

Here's an Idea for the cooking pot. What about Saturday late Afternoon into
the Evening B.B.Q, With a Live Band playing off the Back of an Artic
Trailer, With some cool Popular Tunes going down, And of Course some
Trampolines, Say one of our very own Traila Tramp Six Bed Systems. To be
Held say Erm ERm ERM scratch Scratch... OH Yes at Supertramp.. With all us
Happy Supertrampers, you comething to give us a lift, We could invite other
TUX Loons from D&C and Dorset....

We have TUX loons in D&C LUG.... wonder if Rentokill can help.

Even got an Idea for the Band.. MINE Tee Hee, Yep Me and John from
Supertramp are in a band called Schmugg, go take a look here
http://www.uglyrock.com  There are some downloadable MP3 Demos there as well

I haven't listened to the MP3's, but my partner says I have Van
Gogh's ear for music.

Let me know what you think

Two random dates spring to mind... 19th May, and 9th June....

These Sunday's are for the national Linux Install days.... I
guess a location where we could do Linux installs if anyone
wants to do them instead of trampolining (Which seems unlikely
to me)... where is Supertramp?

Now all you need is a trampolining Penguin logo......

Simon, thinking one stone, two penguins

PS: Is there likely to be a fee for trampolining, as I assume
there is probably some insurance to be covered etc....

--
"Don't get me started on intuitive. You know what's intuitive?
Fear of heights. Everything else we call intuitive, such as