Re: [LUG] CDROM Eject...

I am getting very irate with my cdrom drive ejecting every time i unmount
it.. i know this can be helpfull but i also don't want it to be mounted
unless i tel it to.. anyone know how to stop this ?

Are you doing it through some of automounter? ejecting on umount
/mnt/cdrom is definatley not something I've experienced.

Hmm.  Not a very clever solution, sadly, but I use a little app
called Powertweak:

http://powertweak.sourceforge.net/

which provides a gui for sorting out all sorts of little bits and
bobs like this.

Compiles fine on RH7.2

I am sure that there are some config files you can modify to get the
same effect but I am a lazy-bones!

HTH MB