Re: [LUG] Re: Printers.

Jody Dunstan wrote:

Dear All,
Can someone help?? My printer is always disabled. It is a BJC-1000 (Canon) setup under Redmond/Lycoris as "BJC-1000 foomatic BJC 600" using CUPS. I go to enable, enter root password, it enables and then as soon as I send a print job the printer is disabled and the jobs just stay in the queue. I have tried the other two setups under BJC-1000 but the same things happen.
cheers,
Jody.

Is there any options to setup the printing resolution CUPS sets my inkjet to 600x600dpi by default which causes no end of problems if you do have the option try 300x300dpi it works for me. :)