[LUG] pdf2col

I'm looking at yet another PDF that is A4 in two columns.

What I want is (since people seem unwilling to format their documents as A5
with a page fitting nicely on a screen) a convertor that takes 2 column pdf
and outputs what you get if you print it and scissor down the gutter between
the columns - IE formatted as it was, but presentable in a narrow stream.

Anyone seen something like that?

--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/