----- Original Message -----
From: "Rich Smith" <Richard.J.Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Matt Lee" <matt.lee@xxxxxxxxxx>

This sounds great!
                           Have there been any meetings yet or is the one
on
the 4th the first ??
I'd be more than happy to give you a hand with anything you need to get
this
thing off the ground, I was thinking about doing one a while back but am
just
to lazy to get my arse into gear !
 If you want to discuss things for the meet before it happens (to arrange
stuff) that would be cool, either my email or in person in a pub or
whatever
????
Anyways nice one for getting round to doing it :)

Where have you publisised the meets other than on the DC LUG mailing list
???

cheers
           Rich