[LUG] Exeter 2600

Hey folks,

I'm just posting this link to the Exeter 2600 meeting website:

http://2600.exeter-online.com/

The meetings take place on the first Friday of each month, with the next one
being on April 5th. I can never get these things off the ground, but I'm
determined to make one work.

The site is mine, so people can ask me questions on or off list at my normal
email address, or the address listed on the website.

It's really just a social gathering of enthusiastic people, and everyone is
made welcome. I'd really like to see people from the list there, to provide
guidance to people and just to come out for a beer or ten.

There's a banner I made on there for the OSS day. It's eye catching, people
are welcome to use it themselves, and if there's a proper one please let me
know.

I'll also be putting links to the OSS Day on my other sites, including
BYOLinux.org, which gets a nice amount of traffic.

Cheers,

Matt