Re: [LUG] Simian evolution on redhat 7.0?

Strangley enough at work we use Solaris on Suns for everthing (barring one
box hidden somewhere running citrix server on 2000), which is bizzare as
we're a Sun reseller :)

What that does mean however is that we have CDE at the desktop on Sun
Rays which does generally seem to work well with Applixware/Staroffice.
The biggest problem I see with the users is netscape 4 dying horribly on
it.  And trying to explain to salespeople how to use the console zip
program is fun too :)

Alex.