Re: [LUG] Simian evolution on redhat 7.0?

On 04-Mar-2002 at 14:21:39 Tony Atkin wrote:
On Monday 04 March 2002 10:50 am, Pete Hatton wrote:
If my understanding of what I saw on winehq is correct, then running
Outlook under wine is, for the moment at least, a non-starter.

:-( Thanks for that.

Ximian have produced a plug-in to enable evolution to talk to an
exchange server but are selling it as a commercial product - or to
quote from http://www.ximian.com/products/ximian_evolution/

Exactly, and I gather it will cost about $70 (I think it was dollars and not
pounds). For that price I may even be able to get the Uni to buy it :-)
Okay, so that's dreaming...*IF* I can get evolution working without *too*
much hassle then I may well just buy it myself and run it at work.

John.