From: "Rich Smith" <Richard.J.Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 12:10 PM
Subject: Re: [LUG] Usb HDD

Mine is a Disgo USB pendrive and as I said in my previous
mail it mounts not a problem in 2.4 kernels. I seem to
remember Linux format having a couple of articles, one
small one about USB cameras (just 1 page) which covered all
I neeeded to mount my drive. And then one bigger cover
article about general USB (both about 2/3 months ago).

How have you tried to mount the drive ?, i just use
mount -t vfat /dev/sda /mnt/usb. Are you getting any error
messgaes in particular ?? and have you looked at the output
from USBView ?

Hope this is a little bit of help

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002 08:04:27 -0000 Bob Sarah