Re: [LUG] ALi !

Oh.. i am trying to get Unreal Tournament working in linux.. anyone done
this yet ??

I've never run a UT client in linux, however friends of mine have, it just
involved installing the patch from looke.  You can also buy real linux
versions at tuxgames. (http://www.tuxgames.org/ iirc)

I have a UT server in telehouse, if anyone wants to use it -
unreal://unreal.gamesx.co.uk/, take a look at http://ut.gamesx.co.uk/ if you
are interested ;)

If you feel somewhat of a UT god, we are looking for a few more "active"
members for our clan, which is already 12 strong. mail me if you think you
are up to it ... :p

Theo, who is now stuck in Berlin for a few more days....