Re: [LUG] linux training

On 11-Feb-2002 at 13:24:55 Steve Marvell wrote:
On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 11:54:34AM +0000, MATTHEW BROWNING wrote:
The obvious places to approach are institutions of education.  The
University has, I reckon, a suite of Mandrake(?) machines.  I have no
frame of reference upon which to base an opinion as to whether they
would let them be used for a weekend or something.  In this instance
you would have to approach the faculty of Technology for further
advice.

Which Uni?

The Uni of Plymouth, School of Computing has a suite of linux PC's.
They are redhat 7.2 as far as I am aware.

John.