Re: [LUG] linux training

I would certainly like to join a linux training session in N. Devon.
As for PCs, I suggest using a school or college. In fact the cheapest way
would be to run a linux training session as part of the Adult Education
class programme. I could arrange this easily for Holsworthy but it is only
just N. Devon. Depends on where the other interested people are. [I live
near Holsworthy]
Chris Weeks
Chris Weeks
BSHM Membership & Publicity Officer
Downeycroft, Virginstow, Beaworthy, Devon: GB EX21 5EA
Tel: (+44) (0) 1409 211 346
Messages to cjw6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now automatically forwarded to
chrisweeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx